Our graduate training program, Arutha provides graduates with a unique opportunity to launch their career in one of the most sought after employers in the country.
Arutha is designed specifically for aspiring high potential individuals to equip them with the knowledge and skills that will set them on a path of success in their chosen field. A combination of formal training, mentorship and practical experience will ensure that you learn, grow and develop throughout the program.
What we offer
- Opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skills in a real work environment
- Guidance and support required to transition from academic to a professional life
- Skills training
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry
- Participate in seminars and workshops
- Prospects to work at MPAO after completion of the training program
Roles and opportunities
Under this program you can choose to work in one of the following areas:
- Investment Management
Opt to work with the Investment Management team to gain experience and exposure required to build a career in finance and investment management.
- Information Communication Technology
Work with our ICT team managing the country's first ever 100% cloud based IT infrastructure and provide IT solutions necessary to manage the National Pension Fund.
- Pension Administration
Be a part of the team that manages the National Pension fund to broaden your knowledge and gain essential skills required for a solid career.
Who can join
We are looking for candidates who have recently completed undergraduate or master's degree with strong academic background and have a clear appetite for personal development and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.