Re- invitation to apply for the position of nominee Director to the board of Maldives Islamic Bank Plc.
08 April 2020
Pension Office subscribed to the IPO by the Maldives Islamic Bank (MIB) in July 2019 and became a major shareholder of the Bank. Accordingly, the Pension Office has the opportunity to nominate one Director to the Board of MIB, as per Article 41 of the Articles of Association of the Bank.
In this regard, the Pension Office is seeking to appoint a Director to the Board of MIB as a Nominee Director for a three year period. This post has been advertised previously (No: 216-MPAO-EB/IUL/2020/2, dated 15 March 2020). However due to insufficient applications, we are re-announcing the post and invite eligible and interested candidates to submit their application. Candidates who have previously submitted their applications are not required to re-submit their application.
Summary of the Post
Post: Board Director of Maldives Islamic Bank
Required: 01 (One)
Contract Duration: 3-years
Candidates should meet the eligibility and competencies stated in the Terms of Reference (TOR) of the Nominee Board Director of Maldives Islamic Bank. In addition to the TOR, the candidate should meet all the requirements stated in the Pension Office’s “Nominee Directorship Policy”.
Interested candidates must submit their job application, along with the required documents to email@example.com. Only online applications will be accepted.
Documents required to be submitted
- Cover letter
- Completed Job Application Form
- Complete and up-to-date personal Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Completed Fit and Proper Declaration Form
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Copies of attested academic certificates
- Recommendation letters from previous employers (Optional).
- Any other document supporting the application
- The Pension Office reserves the right to reject or disqualify incomplete applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their Record of Offences form once informed by the Pension Office.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 23rd April 2020, before 16:00hrs
Terms of Reference: visit to <en.pension.gov.mv>
Fit and Proper Declaration Form: visit to <en.pension.gov.mv>
Job Application Form: visit to <en.pension.gov.mv>
Nominee Directorship Policy of Pension Office: visit to <en.pension.gov.mv>