Job Vacancy: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
25 June 2020
Date: Thursday, 25th June 2020
Maldives Pension Administration Office (Pension Office) is seeking a dynamic, performance-oriented Chief Executive Officer (CEO), capable of strategically and innovatively providing leadership through effective management, strategic planning and execution. The successful candidate will ensure professionalism and accountability while equipping the team with the right knowledge, competencies, and skills. The CEO will report to the Board of the Pension Office and will oversee all the core functions of the Pension Office.
SUMMARY OF THE POST
- Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Contract Duration: 3 Years (with possibility of extension based on performance)
- Remuneration: Negotiable (depending on the education and experience)
- Languages: English (required)
- Workplace: Maldives Pension Administration Office, Male’, Maldives
- Official working hours: 8:00 a.m to 16:00 p.m (Sunday - Thursday)
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in a related field.
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar leadership role.
- Ability to lead a cohesive and dynamic team.
- Expert in executive strategic planning and policy development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Priority considerations will be given to those candidates with experience in financial, pension related and other relevant institutions holding similar Executive positions and roles.
To perform this role successfully, the individual must be able to meet the key responsibilities of the CEO and other duties as potentially requested by the Board. The ideal candidate should also have the professional and personal skills, competencies, and characteristics stated in the Terms of Reference of the CEO in order to perform the essential functions of the role in leading the Pension Office.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT WITH THE JOB APPLICATION FORM
- Cover letter.
- Completed Job Application Form (form can be downloaded with this advertisement from the Pension Office website: en.pension.gov.mv
- Fit and Proper Declaration Form (form can be downloaded with this advertisement from the Pension Office website: en.pension.gov.mv
- Complete and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of National Identity Card and/or Passport data page.
- Copies of attested applicable academic certificates and transcripts.
- Reference letters from previous employers certifying employment and service period.
- Recommendation letters from previous supervisors or employers (optional).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must submit their job application, along with the required documents to the Pension Office.
- Online applications should be forwarded to the following email address:
- Physical application should be in a sealed envelope and labeled confidential as below:
Application for the Post of CEO of Pension Office
Secretariat of Pension Office Board
Maldives Pension Administration Office
City Square (8th Floor), Chaandhanee Magu
- The Pension Office reserves the right to reject or disqualify incomplete applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 16th July 2020, before 16:00hrs
Terms of Reference: visit to en.pension.gov.mv
Fit and Proper Declaration Form: visit to en.pension.gov.mv
Job Application Form: visit to en.pension.gov.mv