Announcement: Invitation to provide Investment Consultancy
27 March 2022
The Maldives Pension Administration Office (Pension Office) is seeking a proficient individual to provide consultancy services to; develop and implement asset allocation strategies for the Pension Assets and; develop the in-house Investment/Finance function including the upskilling of the internal investment team on risk management and investment evaluation.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education: Postgraduate level qualifications in Finance, Economics, Investments, Fund Management or having equivalent professional qualifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
Experience: At least 10 years or more progressively professional work experience relevant to Investment and Portfolio Management. Background/familiarity in Pension or similar investment funds is an asset.
- Copy of National Identity Card and/or Passport data page
- Copies of attested academic certificates and transcripts
- Detailed CV which states the qualification, expertise and experience
- Reference to support the expertise and experience
- References to reports produced for similar projects in the past
- Proposed work plan with timelines for each deliverable
- Financial offer with total price in USD/MVR (inclusive of all applicable taxes and other expenses).
Details of the consultancy are specified in the Terms of Reference (RFP) and will be available from the Pension Office website, and is attached with this advertisement for download.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their proposals as per specifications in the RFP via email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or to the following address latest by 21st April 2022, before 1200 hrs:
Maldives Pension Administration Office
Allied Building, 8th Floor
For any queries regarding this announcement, please email to: email@example.com