Pension Office announces speakers and sponsors of Finance Forum 2023
25 May 2023
Pension Office announces speakers and sponsors of Finance Forum 2023.
The Sponsors of Maldives Finance Forum 2023 are:
- Main Sponsor; State Trading Organisation ltd (STO)
- Banking Partners : Bank of Maldives
- Digital Partner : Dhiraagu
- Co-sponsor: Maldives Islamic Bank (MIB)
- Associate Sponsor: Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC), Bank of Ceylon, Sollerel Insurance, Commercial Bank of Maldives and Mauritius Commercial Bank.
Maldives Finance Forum is an annual forum organized by the Pension Office for the leaders of Maldives Financial Sector. The theme for this year’s forum is ‘The Future of Finance: Exploring the intersection of Fintech and AI.
The keynote speakers and panelists for this year’s forum include Minister of Environment, Climate Change and Technology, Aminath Shiuna, State Minister Mohamed Shareef, two expert speakers from overseas, CEOs of major banks in Maldives and local fintech experts.
Photogallery: Sponsorship Agreements signing with sponsors